As we enter Summer 2020, I’m currently spending my time on these things:
- I've finally found the words to describe the background to my biggest project at this point. Read all about why I started NestEgg right here.
- I'm not taking on new consulting clients at this point but I am willing to consider exceptional cases for advisory work. If you think you could be a good fit then please contact me.
- Determined to find more time to write (here on my personal blog).
- Gauging interest for an online marketing course so more people can benefit from the strategies I’ve honed over the last 10 years. DM me if interested.
- Reading 2 to 3 books per month. Keeping up with a core group of blogs and podcasts.
- I recently added 20-minute meditation sessions to my morning routine. I'm using Sam Harris' Waking Up app which I could not recommend highly enough. DM me if you want an invite code for a month's free access.
- Having read Lifespan by David Sinclair, I am now experimenting with intermittent fasting twice per week. So far, so good.
- Still practising tai chi daily and running 5 times a week.
Last update, June 2020. I’ll update this page again when my activities or priorities change.
Disclosure: I got the idea for doing this page from the wonderful Derek Sivers